An incredible cast of talented dancers, who also happen to be truly wonderful people, will be joining Gnosis for this year’s “Dance for Another Day” Charity Dance Showcase Benefiting the Alliance for Lupus Research.
Representing some of our favorite studios, schools, and troupes from all around the Bay, the DFAD dancers will bring their hearts and souls and favorite moves to the stage for you THIS SATURDAY 12/6/14, and all for a great cause!
* Alise Halbert’s Bolero Performance Group (Bolero)
* COterie DAnce Company / CODA (Contemporary)
* Emily Coles & Kieren Jameson (Viennese Waltz)
* Gibson Pearl (Bellydance)
* Gnosis Dance Collective (Modern & Dance Theater Fusion)
* Janey Madamba with Liz Angoff & Sara Cinnamon (Hip Hop Fusion)
* Lynn Gardiner & Ron Rosa (Foxtrot)
* Madison Frilot (Contemporary Lyrical)
* Marlena Zahm & Shades of Marble Dance Company (Jazz & Contemporary Trip-Hop)
* Prince on Point / P.O.P. (Hip Hop Fusion)
* Peter & Co. San Francisco (Contemporary)
* Photon / Ron Jenkins & Photis Pishiaras (Ragtime)
* R. Jefferson Joseph, Michael Leavell & Afshin Odabaee (Modern)
* Rose Vierling & Robert Noakes (Milonga)
* Rose Vierling & Jesse Dishart (Tango)
* Rose Vierling’s Argentine Tango Performance Group (Tango)
* The Latin Symbolics (Theatrical Mambo)
* The Ladies of The Latin Symbolics (Salsa/Mambo “On 2”)
* Tamara LaRee Smart (Authentic Movement Improv)
* Vima Vice Squad (Cha-Cha)
…And don’t miss our very special guest, just in time for the holidays!
But a great dance show is not nearly as fun without someone there to see it! So please, friends, won’t you join us? Tickets are on sale now at BrownPaperTickets.com and remember, ALL PROCEEDS FROM THIS EVENT WILL GO TO CHARITY!